County Fair Air Conditioning offers a full range of HVAC installation services for small and large office build-outs, ductwork and piping retrofits, installations of equipment, complete DDC or conventional control systems, and all phases of electrical work by our on-staff licensed electrician. We are NBC certified for air and water balancing using cutting edge, annually certified and documented instruments.
We are equipped to provide all necessary work and equipment-use permits as well as violation resolution for the City of New York and all local municipalities.
Our design team of experts will help you manage, improve, or expand your HVAC system.
As one of the greater New York area’s premier HVAC contractors, County Fair Air Conditioning is an established leader in providing cost efficient and timely HVAC installations.
Some of the industries we serve include:
- Pharmaceutical manufacturing
- Laboratory environments
- Banks and financial institutions
- Hospitals and medical institutions including procedure and operating rooms, patient and exam rooms
- Institutional kitchen exhaust and makeup air systems
- Big box stores for national account customers
Some examples of equipment installed by County Fair Air Conditioning:
- Liquid chiller systems for air conditioning applications as well as process cooling for manufacturing
- Indoor package vertical units for use with building cooling towers or for use with remote indoor or outdoor air cooled condensers
- Self contained air cooled vertical units (SCAV)
- Package rooftop units including adapter curbs or units requiring custom steel dunnage. We provide all rigging, welding, gas piping, power and control wiring, permitting for street closures and are experienced in work with DOT in areas above subways that require crane engineering services.
- Boiler replacements for gas, oil or duel fuel systems of all sizes.
- Refrigerant piping, hot water or steam piping in copper, screw pipe, pro-press and welded configurations.
- All phases of ductwork including welded black iron, welded or clamped stainless steel, fire-rated duct insulation, sound attenuating insulation, standard duct covering as well as pipe covering for standard or high temperature steam applications.
- Laboratory exhaust systems, fume hoods, bio-safety hoods, laminar flow hoods and point of use exhaust arms.
- Computer room equipment for use with high density server applications, cellular system transmitting facilities, art storage and precious document storage such as the Lincoln copy of the Magna Carta when it was on a US tour.
- Custom made equipment manufactured to fit existing curbs using the latest in highly efficient technologically advanced methods.
- Tear down systems manufactured to be assembled on-site in locations where access is limited.
A partial list of Manufacturers we represent:
Lennox, Carrier, Trane, York, Aaon, Liebert, APC, Seasons 4, CoolBreeze, Governaire, Munters, Reznor, Mitsubishi and Johnson Controls to name a few.
County Fair Air Conditioning continues to stand between you and the weather. We recognize that our customers have different needs. We are sensitive to their budgetary requirement and work diligently to provide the best possible pricing without compromising a project’s integrity. For over 60 years, County Fair Air Conditioning customers have benefited from our unique and time tested ability to recognize and address an emergency with professionalism and a clear sense of urgency.